[3830] NAQP CW N4TP M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N4TP M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 14:42:25 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N4TP
Operator(s): KR4X N4GI WF3C
Station: N4TP

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Tampa, FL

  160:   11    10
   80:  125    43
   40:  338    56
   20:  472    54
   15:  117    36
   10:   46    16
-------------------
Total: 1109   215  Total Score = 238,435

Club: Man Cave Contest Consortium

Team:

Comments:

Thanks to KR4X, AK4O, and N4WEB for preparing the Tampa ARC's club station for
our operation in NAQP. Our usual host, N4GI, is in the process of moving. We
felt the difference most keenly on 80m, where the club's windom at 60' is no
comparison to our usual inverted vee at ~100'. However, on paper the other
antennas were comparable.

We were a little short of operators as well. Perhaps the most notable absence
was W4LT, our usual IT and computer guru who handles the logging program setup,
computer networking, and rig interfacing. Without Lu there, the rest of us were
scrambling a little bit, though we did manage to get everything connected in
the end.

IC7600 x 2
F12 XR5 @ 60'
F12 C19 @ 70'