[3830] CWopsT WO1X LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wo1x@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WO1X LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 04:07:27 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 17

Call: WO1X
Operator(s): WO1X
Station: WO1X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bristol, CT

   20:  20     20
Total:  20     20  Total Score = 400

Nice to work 20 Q's on 20 Meters, a new high total for me in a CWT.  F5IN Mike,
F6HKA Bert and non member, IS0IGV Giovanni sounded louder than locals.  Thanks
K2UFT Tom for sticking with me in my time of stress with slow laptop.  Worked
another non member, RA1QD Vasily but QSB got him before I could ask him about
his interest in the club, please watch for him.  Have to get some sleep since I
am heading into Hartford's ARRL Convention in early tomorrow am!

73 and good DX!

Tom WO1X