[3830] ARRL June VHF W3SO Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3idt@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W3SO Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 21:47:31 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: W3SO
Operator(s): W3BC W3TM WA3TTS W3YOZ WR3Z W3BTX W3SF W3IDT
Station: W3SO

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: WPA

    6:  497   110
    2:  353    73
  222:  124    49
  432:  186    56
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1160   288  Total Score = 423,360

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Where did everyone go for the last hour?
Slowest last hour in memory. :-)

While the Es 50MHz openings both days were, of course, pretty good from WPA, we
drooled over those available to stations roughly between LA and CA and WA. The
extended range 144MHz openings really helped our QSO totals on that band. The
222 and 432 MHz operators did their usual good job at our station.

Uninvited visitor: One (deer?) tick needed to be plucked from an op.