[3830] AlQP WA8HSB SOMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.aeiker@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP WA8HSB SOMixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 04:05:39 +0000
                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: WA8HSB
Operator(s): WA8HSB
Station: WA8HSB

Class: SOMixed QRP
QTH: Mobile, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 2.0

   40:   16     6
   20:   18     0
--------------------
Total:   34     6  CW Mults = 15  Ph Mults = 1  Total Score = 1,184

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Time was limited from here with the T-storms off-and-on all afternoon and into
the evening plus outside chores.  Had a decent run on 20m CW mid-afternoon with
some EU Qs (OM2VL, DL3GA, I1EIS, & DL3DXX), and a number of stateside Qs
but, signals were generally weak.  Other than that run, activity was difficult.
 Did manage a few SSB contacts but all were with AL stations and some of those
were tough going.  SSB and QRP did not mix very well with the band conditions.

Thanks to all for your great ears and persistence with my puny signal.  Hope to
see everyone (and more) next year.

A special thanks to Jim, KC4HW for all his hard work coordinating and
publicizing this year's AQP.

73, John