[3830] WPX CW KU2M SOSB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KU2M SOSB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 17:01:02 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: Wayne, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 17.1

Total:  937  Prefixes = 593  Total Score = 1,405,410

I had been planning to do 15HP, but a persistent cold / flu had me under the WX
so I turned the output down to 100w and figured I'd just play around, do an
hour or two now and then or whatever. Of course, it didn't quite work out that
way... it was a bit like those old potato chip commercials ("bet ya can't
work just one") and I wound up putting in 17 hours, on and off. I probably
made my cold worse, but at least I didn't have to use my voice! Condx were
mostly very good, especially to BY land, with the band open to China both in
the evening and in the morning, and a number of stations active from there.