[3830] WPX CW NO6T(N6NC) SO(A)SB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hlserra@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NO6T(N6NC) SO(A)SB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 15:49:02 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NO6T
Operator(s): N6NC
Station: N6NC

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: La Jolla CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.8

  160:    0
   80:    3

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Bits and pieces of on-time around precinct-walking for San Diego District
Attorney reform candidate Bob Brewer. A Index went to 19 for awhile, but 20m
and 15m good on SUN morning, with even a few Qs on 10m around noon local time.
(I did SBSO40, but try to work as many Qs on high bands when 40 is closed,
which are counted as checklog and Qs for other stations.

I have to complement the Slovenian (S5) and Croatian (9A) hams for their
regularly top notch CW copy in contests. Both my WPX call (NO6T) and regular
call (N6NC) can be difficult to copy on CW, but these fellows always get right
it first time (as compared to lots of other contest stations).

Thanks for all the Qs.

73, Larry NO5T (N6NC)