[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@hal-pc.org
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 14:10:47 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 21

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

   40:  16     14
   20:  21     19
   15:  18      8
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  56     42  Total Score = 2,352

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

After a weekend of changing the setup here a bit and totally messing things up
(found a bad 10m filter in one of my Dunestar 600's, couldn't seem to get the
radios and N1MM in sych with each other, headphone audio was on the wrong
radios, hitting F1 and seeing the other radio keying..it was fun and games.
Finally got things straightened Monday night. So, was happy to see it all
working as it should, today.

80m was a no-show; 40 was okay, 20 was better, 15 was okay and only
heard/worked one station (w5zr) on 10 in the last couple of minutes. I spent
too much time on 10 calling cq while s&p'ing on 15/20 hoping someone would
check 10 and hear me, but no...not this time. :-)  Fun as usual. Only a few
SO2R fubars. 73 and see y'all at 1900Z.

dale, kg5u