[3830] ES HF ES7GM SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ES HF ES7GM SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 16:27:21 +0000
                    ES Open HF Championship

Call: ES7GM
Operator(s): ES7GM
Station: ES7GM

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

Total:  343      18      175      18  Total Score = 30,996

What a nice thriller it was between me and ES5TV. I was ahead from the beginning
and eventually ended up having few QSOs more than him. Unfortunately I wasn't
patient enough to focus more on 2 point CW QSOs. So now I just have to wait for
the results...

Like last year I decided to visit my granny near the countryside, because my
local noise is getting worse each year. So I spent whole Friday setting
everything up. I also had the chance extend my 2nd antenna ~150m away which was
good enough for in-band operating. With no filters I was able to use my 2nd
radio pretty close to my run freq. Spending a day to put every thing up and
another day to take everything down... totally worth it!

This is a very raw score with ~10 dupes included.

  CW    SSB    TOT
  95  |  41  | 136 |
  99  |  37  | 136 |
  72  |  53  | 125 |
  77  |  44  | 121 |
 343  |  175 | 518 |

It was nice to see so much activity from outside ES!!!

73! Kris
ES7GM