[3830] WPX SSB IT9DFI SOSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9dfi@alice.it
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IT9DFI SOSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 12:03:29 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IT9DFI
Operator(s): IT9DFI
Station: IT9DFI

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: Serradifalco

  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10: 1024

A lot of fun!
 My target was 1000 qso! I can made much more. Maybe my inexperience
 not give me the opportuny to do more. I hope that in the next year will
 be this good condition!

 Good partecipation and good fair play.

 I am embiterred for the abominable behaviour of HK1X. He came near enough
 to "my calling frequency", I was in that frequenzy about 2 hours! He
had
 glutted my radio with him broadcasting power!
 I had ask to make qsy but HE did not listen me, so I made the qso with
 he, I gave the number and I tried to explane the situation but, He after
 give me the number, make to believe do not hear me! So I lost my small
 pile up to America, becuase I made obbligated qsy!
 I think this is not ham spirit!

 Anyway I hope to listen again you on the next contest!

 Setup:
 Yeasu ft 920
 Al 811 Hxce (500 w)
 Antenna:(Fishing Rod Wire) Yagi Antenna Homemade 3 el for 15 mt + 5
 elements for 10 mt about 12 mt from the ground.