[3830] CQWW CW KC4D M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KC4D M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 06:40:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KC4D
Operator(s): KC4D KK4XX K2KW
Station: KC4D

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 29.6

  160:
   80:   75    14       43
   40:  536    26       93
   20:  320    30       92
   15:  203    20       71
   10:  228    17       71
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great fun...Mostly S&amp;amp;P, but the highlight was being called by A5RS on
Sunday
PM during one of my few run periods on 20 Meters. He had a giant signal from
Bhutan! Special thanks to Kenny, K2KW and Dave, KK4XX, who were awesome
partners for this contest. Thanks to all who called, and I look forward to
greeting many of you in the ARRL 160 CW in two weeks... Warm Thanksgiving
Greetings to everyone from the Eastern Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of
Virginia...73,
 Bill, KC4D CWops #419