[3830] SS SSB N5DO Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N5DO Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:39:55 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): KE5OG N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: TX

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Bill, KE5OG, for his assistance.  We have been operating SS Phone as a
multi-op since 2002.  We are already discussing how we can do better next year.
The station here is by no means a "super station," having one tower up
55 feet, but it does work well in domestic contests.  Thanks to all the ops
giving us low numbers on 10M Sunday afternoon.