[3830] SS CW NX6T Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6KI73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NX6T Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 09:05:06 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): K6AM N6KI WA2OOB N6AN N6CY N0DY
Station: NX6T

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SDG

  160:    0

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was the first time the San Diego Contest Club / San Diego DX Club operated
MS Category HP Category from it's portable operating site in Fallbrook, CA.
Unfortunately the W6YI Super site was not available so the A Team had to make
due
with a better location but a a smaller antenna farm. We found conditions to be
good with little noise and some good opportunities on 10 meter band. We also
missed having Dan N6MJ anchor the team due to family matters. But with these
MAJOR deficits, the NX6T gave it our all and are very pleased with our score.
>From score rumors it appears that it is a photo finish with NX6T nosed out W2FU
by 9 QSOs ! Of course the more accurate team is going to win this one when the
LCR dust settles ! 73, Dennis N6KI