[3830] OhQP K8Q(KV8Q) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] OhQP K8Q(KV8Q) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 23:12:51 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: K8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

   80:  145     0
   40:  164     0
   20:   72     0
   15:    3     0
   10:    2     0
--------------------
Total:  386     0  CW Mults = 103  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 79,516

Club: Delaware Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

A rough OQP for me.  Didn't feel very good and had a splitting
headache by the end.  Lots of QRN and not much propagation.  40 was
not the producer it has been in the past.  Only found 61 of the 88
counties.  K8B (K8BTU) was my only five-bander (Thanks for the QSY to
ten, Bill).  And, for whatever reason, my Atomic clock was 3 minutes
slow!!!  Sorry about that, folks.  Log is fixed; but, lesson learned -
check WWV every time.  Thanks for the Q's and I hope to see ya'll again
next year.  73  Tom  KV8Q  ar