[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 03:56:37 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 23

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   9      7
   40:  19     15
   20:  24     18
   15:   5      4
Total:  57     44  Total Score = 2,508

I had dreams of breaking 60, but couldn't keep it going on 40 and 80, was at 32
with 15 minutes to go. ..  Had fun on 15m working W7WHY (welcome back Tom!),
W1FJ-Al, K6UFO- Mork, K0EU-Ken, and K0RF-Chuck.. so long and short skip!  Had
some backscatter before the event on 15m with DanWA K7SS pointed West.  Seemed
20m was endless, and think I spent tooooo much FUN time there, and shorted
myself on 40 and 80..  Still a great nite for me Q's and mults.

Great to work Eric NM5M before the NS on 15m, and also during NS on 20 and 40m,
impressive with a wire on the roof, great job!  Great to work Al K0AD next door
in MN on 20/40/80.. and also welcome back to N0AT Ron and thanks for the 80m
Qso AND join us on Thursday evenings more often!

Great to hear and work Doug KY4F, and N9NB Ted, thanks guys! And Mork K6UFO
very loud Qrp on 15 and 20m!

5 minute breaks: 9,12,10,9,7,10..

I'm actually really starting to like the 15m without 160m version!

Thanks guys for the Q's and fun each Thursday! 73 Todd WD0T