[3830] WAE CW VK3TDX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3tdx@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW VK3TDX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 00:59:44 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: VK3TDX
Operator(s): VK3TDX
Station: VK3TDX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne

   80:    0     0     0
   40:  211    40    33
   20:  554   673    36
   15:  165   126    31
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  930   839   100  Total Score = 412,177

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Another great contest but very disappointing propagation on 15 and 10 from VK3.
Ten meters never opened at all and 15 was only open ~3 hours for the entire
weekend to EU.   20 meters was excellent and 40 was surprisingly good.

The QTC feature of this contest showcases the excellent operating skills of
many ops able to copy all the info and it adds a dimension of variety for those
of us outside EU who only send the QTC's.

Thank you to many for waiting in my pileups and taking the time to provide
mults on this end.  This was a scoring personal best for me so I am happy with
the result.  Looking forward to next year in hopes of better high band condx.

73   Steve VK3TDX