[3830] WAE CW AL9A Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW AL9A Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 23:08:39 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 11:15

   20:  385   383    45
-------------------------
Total:  385   383    45  Total Score = 69,120

I didn't intend this to be a single band effort, but that's what the Propagation
Gods dictated. Very frustrating to see the 15M band map filled with EU stations
and not be able to hear a single one of them, ever! Thank goodness we have a
solar maximum!

Had more QSOs than last year, but way less mults so had to work harder to get
the score up to more than last year's effort. Comment for EU stations: I could
work you a lot faster if you would display just a bit of control in the pile
up.  If I send a partial call to get the fill and you have NONE of the letters
I send DO NOT SEND YOUR CALL AGAIN! The QRM is simply outrageous and slows down
the pace for everyone. I am probably spitting against the wind, but I had to say
something!