[3830] ARRL FD W2RDX 3A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2zn@rochester.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W2RDX 3A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 21:07:59 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:     2
----------------------------
Total:  2172   1066     1  Total Score = 13,436

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

*24G QSO's are actually satellite*

*GOTA call:W2AN*

Thanks to all that called us this weekend.  This is a rebuilding year for the
RDXA and the W2RDX/W2AN team.  We have spent the last two years in
&quot;casual&quot; mode after 20+ years of large, serious Field Day efforts.
This year marks a return to form, and can only improve next year!

Thanks to the Antique Wireless Association for use of the W2AN callsign for
GOTA, as well as the loan of two AB-621 masts.

Also, our hero of the weekend award goes to W3OAB, who repaired a generator
problem hours before the start of the contest and saved FD for us; without
that, we would have had brownouts every hour or so.

See you all next year-

73 from the W2RDX team.