[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 12:04:30 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 19

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   7      6
   40:  13     10
   20:  20      9
   15:  18     11
Total:  58     36  Total Score = 2,088

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  15 same band dupes after one
intervening QSO.  This was fun, a lot more fun than the past few weeks when
participation seemed to be down.  I probably stayed too long on 15 because it
was so good. QRN was not bad on the low bands.  Welcome to KL7SB, who was also
my only QSO in ITU zone 01 in IARU test last weekend.  Thanks for all QSOs and
hope to repeat next week.  Special thanks to N6ZFO and W1UJ who worked me in
the QRP Fox Hunt on 20M as a warm up to NS.  73, John, K4BAI.