[3830] IARU 4U1GSC(E73A/9A3A) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU 4U1GSC(E73A/9A3A) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 12:40:59 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: 4U1GSC
Operator(s): E73A/9A3A
Station: 4U1GSC

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Brindisi
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:    55    0       5       19
   80:    43    0       7       19
   40:   615    0      23       30
   20:   609    0      31       30
   15:   596    0      28       33
   10:   194    0      12       23
-------------------------------------
Total:  2112    0     106      154  Total Score = 1,468,480

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Relocated 4U1GSC shack with great help of Paolo, IK7UXW and Massimo. Tuned 80m
Inv L 30 minutes before start. with the sun right above me. No time to organize
shack, so started with a broken RX on R1 and after 10 hours changed from SO2R to
SO1R. One hour break due to troubleshooting inside the shack, but managed to
stay awake and finish contest with over 2,000 QSOs. Fun as always, despite
problems and modest antennas, I wish I had SO2R full time for a few extra mults
and DX QSO points.

Good to meet old and new friends, thanks to all for calling 4U1GSC.
73 Ivo, I7/9A3A, E73A