[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 20:12:15 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 7

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0
   80:   2      1
   40:  14      8
   20:  14     13
Total:  30     22  Total Score = 660

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Sorry to miss you guys last week, the road up to the W6YX station
was being repaved - no access!  This week up to NN7SS in WA. Computer
was acting goofy after NS RTTY, so I had to reboot and do a lot of setup
to get CW working correctly. Managed to get the first radio working
by the start, and the second radio by 0235z. Distracting...

20m was great, 14 Qs in 14 minutes. At the same time, 40m was warming
with 14 Qs in 21 minutes. Despite lots of second radio work, 80m only
provided 2 Qs, and on 160m I heard a couple but couldn't get through QRP.

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO op)

20m: C-31XR at 71ft
40m: Force 12 Delta 240 at 78ft
80m: Delta Loop from 70 ft
160m: Sloper off tower
Two Kenwood TS-590s turned down to 5 watts
Writelog and Microham keyer.