[3830] WPX CW RV9UP(@UA9UR) SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rv9up.al@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW RV9UP(@UA9UR) SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 17:53:37 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: RV9UP
Operator(s): RV9UP
Station: UA9UR

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Prokopievsk
Operating Time (hrs): 35:47

  160:    -

Club: Novokuznetsk Radio Club

Comments:

Arrived to station after 9 hours after the contest's begin. 25th may in Russia
is  the day of tradtional school graduating day named &quot;Last bell&quot;.
This year my daughter had heard last school bell as a pupil. &quot;Dad make
your choise by yourself. 'Last bell' can be once at whole life. But Marriage
may be not.&quot;
So, did I had variantes of choise?
It's easy to say &quot;I lost plenty of good time with highest rate by the
reason of above. Of course not! I got plenty of adrenalined pleasure overtaking
leaders. This kind of pleasure is main goal of contesting for me. What's about
You?
It was real rase follow RT9S and S50A. Did not post result for online score
servise because have software problem of freezed TR4W logger.
Yuri, RT9S, You are real CW man! Better that me. Thank You for cimpetition.
Let me say 'for present day, for present contest'...Next time, next contest.
Thanks everyone who called and answered me. Thanks the solar weather for K
indice of 5 and'R1 radio blackout', not K=9 and R5. Sun leaved a chance for us.
But no chance to US for us :-)
Special thanks to UA9UR and RW9USA for station. It;s real 'ham radio magic
place'.