[3830] NewEngQP K1BG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, BRUCE.BLAIN@CHARTER.NET
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP K1BG Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 07:16:06 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: K1BG
Operator(s): K1BG
Station: K1BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WOR MA

   80:     82        5
   40:    180       75
   20:    261      169
   15:    165        6
   10:      5
------------------------
Total:    693      255  Mults = 78  Total Score = 127,842

I had no intention of spending a lot of time on NEQP and somehow fell in love
with it sometime on Sunday morning.  I took time off to watch the Bruins lose
on Saturday night, and I cq'd while watching the Red Sox lose on Sunday. Glad
the other plans for Sunday fell through.

I had a phone call interrupt a run, and then had breakfest with my wife on
Sunday morning.  I went back to the shack and found N1MM still calling CQ.
I'll bet that made a lot of people happy.

This was a lot of fun!