[3830] FlQP N4GI/M M/SCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fcg@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4GI/M M/SCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 18:34:37 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4GI/M
Operator(s): N4GI WF3C
Station: N4GI/M

Class: M/SCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 16:15

--------------------
Total:  1910    0  CW Mults = 61  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 450,424

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

First mobile operation for Blake and me. A series of technical miscues cost us
time throughout the contest.

In TAY, our primary logging computer failed, we think due to under-voltage.
Later in FRA, we found out that our 40m hamstick, which measured fine with the
MFJ, caused the SWR-sensing circuit in the IC-7000 to fold back.

Finally, in OSC, our backup logging netbook failed (perhaps due to heat, we're
not sure) an hour before the end of the contest and we packed it in rather than
attempting to log and send manually.

I pieced this score together from a merged log manually counting the mults and
manually calculating the score. I hope I'm in the ballpark.

Thanks for the QSOs and for all the out-of-state entrants for following us
around all weekend. Nice to work some AS (JA, 4X) from the mobile.

73 &amp; OJ,
Chris WF3C