[3830] MiQP N9NE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tfonstad@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP N9NE Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 18:26:46 -0700
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: N9NE
Operator(s): N9NE
Station: N9NE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Amherst, WI
Operating Time (hrs): ~10

   80:   37     18
   40:   93     92
--------------------
Total:  130    110  CW Mults = 61  Ph Mults = 55  Total Score = 43,036

Had planned to run solo mobile in the UP as usual, but rotator cuff surgery in
January put that on hold. Entered the test in a 'casual mood', mainly to
support the mobiles but got caught up in the chase (except for an afternoon nap
:) Saturday was one of the very few sunny days we've had here for months, and I
chose to sit inside ;(

Conditions from central WI into MI on 40 and 80 were great, although I am too
close for 20M. Kudos to the mobiles: K8MR is unbelievable in what he can hear
in those huge pileups he generates; my friend and 'neighbor' NE9U who handed
out all the UP counties (first time I have worked all of them); WI9WI; K8IR;
W8CAR. Sorry if I've left someone out! More mobiles in the lower peninsula
would have been nice. Mobiling requires much preparation and work, but the
payoff is amazing. Give it a try!

K8JSS (QRP) was banging in here ... congratulations, Hank!

Setup: K3 to 176' doublet at 67'. N1MM Logger.

73
Todd