[3830] OnQP VE3RCN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP VE3RCN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:37:35 -0700
                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VE3RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VE3RCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WELLAND, ON
Operating Time (hrs):

---------------------------
Total:  120    143    116  Total Score = 51,272

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Not too many looking for OQP. Seemed to be all MiQP activity. Glad I stayed in
NIA as I only heard one other station in NIA...and he was mobile working DX
when he ran across me. Very glad to have had the voice control unit in the
Kenwood 2000 as hours of CQing went unanswered. Threw the towel in at noon and
went out to enjoy the sunshine with the XYL. Thanks to all that worked me. 73,
Kevin VE3RCN