[3830] MoQP VE5KS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP VE5KS SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 20:14:27 -0700
                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: VE5KS
Operator(s): VE5KS
Station: VE5KS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0
   80:    6      1
   40:   11     10
   20:   32     29
   15:    6      2
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   55     42  Mults = 45  Total Score = 6,895

Conditions were almost too good, there were so many sigs from all over the
world, at times it was hard to find the MO stns.
Have to mention OM2VL you had a very strong signal on every band that I heard
you.
The biggest thanks goes out to all the rovers out there without you, it would
have been pretty boring.
I worked the following rovers many times (it was fun following you around)
N0AX 25 contacts
KI0I 10 contacts
W0RMS 7 contacts
K0FG 4 contacts
W0GXA 3 contacts

Best 73's to all of you and I am looking forward to next years contest.

John
VE5KS

Rig: Kenwood TS 140S
Ant: Cushcraft A3 @ 40ft, G5RV inverted Vee for 80/40.