[3830] MoQP N6MU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP N6MU SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 00:15:24 -0700
                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: N6MU
Operator(s): N6MU
Station: N6MU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   17     10
   20:   39     27
   15:   25     16
   10:    4      3
--------------------
Total:   85     56  Mults = 47  Total Score = 10,722

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Score includes W0MA bonus.

Wasn't planning a big effort as I didn't see any planned mobile activity. That
changed once KI0I(23 QS) and N0AX(27 QS) showed up to keep it interesting both
days. Also worked part timers N5KW(16 Qs)and W0GXA(5 Qs) along with W0RMS(3
Qs).

Anybody who missed W0MA wasn't trying as they were seemingly everywhere and
were one of three stations I worked on 10-40, both modes. The other two were
K0JPL and WD0ECO.

15 was open both days and 10 on Sunday only. Interesting skip on 10 as the
eastern area of the state was booming in but the central and western areas had
no propagation. I tried it with many stations but only the likes of W0MA,
K0JPL, WD0ECO and K0CA were workable. Funny how that works.

I must commend the efforts of OM2VL who, judging by the numbers he was giving
out, may have won this thing. If so, I think he would be the first DX station
ever to win a state Party. Even out here, he was so loud on all bands it was
amazing. Congrats!

One of the best MO Parties in a while. Thanks to all the participants. 73...

John, N6MU                 TS-570 &amp; 4BTV