[3830] WPX SSB K4EET SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4eet@datm.org
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K4EET SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 23:31:32 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K4EET
Operator(s): K4EET
Station: K4EET

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Severn, MD
Operating Time (hrs): 16.3

  160:    0
   80:    9

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This may look like a very low Q's/hour rate; however, consider that I am:
- Wheelchair bound
- Hearing impaired
- Physically challenged with degenerative neuromuscular limitations in my
extremities

Overall, I am extremely pleased to have broken my &quot;50,000 point
glass-ceiling&quot; - - Finally!!!

I had the most fun that I have had in a long time.

And finally, I want to ***especially thank Dan Zeitlin, K2YWE,*** for putting
my 80-40-20 meter trap-dipole back up in the air after it came down in last
Monday's snowstorm. Dan came over last Thursday to make sure that I had an
antenna to use for the 2013 CQ WW WPX SSB Contest on Friday evening.
Thanks-a-million Dan!!! You were my lifeline to working this contest!!!

73 es Happy Contesting with the PVRC, Dave K4EET