[3830] WPX SSB N4DXI SO(A)SB15(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N4DXI SO(A)SB15(TS) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 11:03:23 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: N4DXI
Operator(s): N4DXI
Station: N4DXI

Class: SO(A)SB15(TS) HP
QTH: Inglis, Florida

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I'm afraid Easter trumped WPX....dinner with friends Saturday night, Easter with
in-laws Sunday afternoon.  Decided I would just try 15 meters, usually I'm all
band, but with limited time, 15 meters would be it.  No disappointments, 15
meters was usually open, stations in the clear, and very copyable into Florida.