[3830] WPX SSB PW7T(@PT7CB) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py8azt@dxbrasil.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PW7T(@PT7CB) M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 06:33:31 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: PW7T
Operator(s): PS8DX PS8HF PS8NF PT77MM PT7CB PT7MM PT7WA PT7YV PY8AZT
Station: PT7CB

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Fortaleza

   20: 1564
   15: 2002
   10: 1253

Club: Fortaleza DX Group

Comments:

This wasn't a typical WPX Contest at PW7T. Most regular operators couldn't make
their way to Fortaleza due Easter Holydays and other devoted part time to
contest, but we've had 3 visiting operators coming from Piauí: Junior PS8DX,
Nelson PS8NF and Milton PS8HF - They are the voices (dits) behind of newborn
ZW8T Contest Station.

We started the contest as M/2, but we moved to M/M category to keep all
visiting operators managing pileup on the bands.

Thanks all that called us. Sorry If we couldn't work some of you. Let's try
again on CQMM DX Contest (www.cqmmdx.com) and WPX CW.

Congratulations to D4C Gang! Wow, hats off to you guys!

73, PW7T Team.
Fortaleza DX Group