[3830] BARTG W4PK SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG W4PK SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 19:08:14 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA

   80:   33       5         10
   40:  128      18         14
   20:  340      46         22
   15:  157      43         12
   10:   29      17          4
-----------------------------------
Total:  687     129         62  Continents = 6  Total Score = 787,301

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This contest is not as hectic as some others and in my old age I am beginning to
appreciate that more and more.

I started developing I think a virus so I slept late both mornings, took long
naps both afternoons, and went to bed early Saturday night.  But my naps were
not 3 hours long so they were counted in my operating hour total.  My time was
probably more along the 15-hour mark.

Thanks for all the qso's!  This was fun contest.

73, Sam W4PK