[3830] ARRLDX CW K0TV M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0TV M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:17:02 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0TV
Operator(s): W1END K1BG K0TV
Station: K0TV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FN42hr

  160:   79    46
   80:  277    80
   40:  364    90
   20:  754   100
   15:  654   100
   10:  324    81
-------------------
Total: 2452   497  Total Score = 3,655,932

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Very light on operators this year. Only K1BG, W1END, and myself. I wanted to get
as much of the station up and running as possible so I spent some of the first
hours getting the final bugs out of a power supply problem in one of my amps.
Fixed a few other small things. Got a late start and missed out on great
conditions Friday night. The big 40 meter beam was knocked out by a few of the
storms we've had here this winter. I'm hoping to get someone up the tower to
get it at least pointed at Europe and not resting on the top 10 meter beam for
the SSB weekend.

Conditions were much better than the SFI would have indicated. 10 meters was
better than I had expected. We missed some of the pacific multipliers on 10
because the only antennas I had were a stack South and a stack on EU. We spent
too much time chasing multipliers and not enough time running.

This contest's MVP is Eldon, W1END, who has been a steady rock here for many
years.

See everyone for the phone weekend. I may get on to give out points in the CQ
160 SSB contest next weekend.

73, Jerry - K0TV