[3830] NAQP CW KE3X(@N3HBX) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenlow7@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KE3X(@N3HBX) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:15:08 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KE3X
Operator(s): KE3X
Station: N3HBX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Clarksburg, MD
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   69    29
   80:  160    46
   40:  189    48
   20:  230    46
   15:  182    42
   10:   90    24
-------------------
Total:  920   235  Total Score = 216,200

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Thursday Night Gang

Comments:

Many thanks to John Evans, N3HBX for the use of his well-engineered Clarksburg
MD station.   New personal best score in NAQP CW and the 10 hours just flew by.
  I thought this was the best balance of High and Low band conditions I recall
in many years in a domestic contest.   Rates were close to 100 all the way
through and I could even run on 10 and 15, which was a novelty from a
Mid-Atlantic location.

Thanks to the NAQP organizers who have kept the exchange simple, making it easy
for new entrants to quick start having fun, while the 'rate junkies' will always
keep coming back for the adrenaline.   I noticed many new calls this time, which
is a good sign.  Keep up the good work!

See you all on Phone next weekend.  73,

Ken KE3X