[3830] ARRL 10 WC7Q SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, srubn@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WC7Q SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 18:25:07 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WC7Q
Operator(s): WC7Q
Station: WC7Q

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Woodinville,WA

   CW:  676    63
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  676    63  Total Score = 170,352

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

What an unusual weekend. The band opened long Saturday morning and never changed
to speak of. Seems like nothing west of the Mississippi was getting to the west
coast. The only 0 worked was Mo. All of 7 was not heard other than AK and WA.
Thanks to the Mexican stations for their mults as well as the LU,PY,CE, CX ZP
and some Carribean stations. Late Sunday I worked D4C and a few VE, ZL , KH and
JA stations to get a few more mults. Not quite as good as last year.
Glad I taped the Seahawk game as it was an astonishing win over the Cardinals
58-0. GO HAWKS.

Station: K3
         3 el Steppir @ 34 ft.
         Ameritron AL-811 600 watts