[3830] ARRL 10 YU/S56A SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 YU/S56A SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 12:21:11 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: YU/S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: YU/S56A

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Jagodina
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

   CW:   9     4
  SSB:   2     2
-------------------
Total:  11     6  Total Score = 240

Ionosphere let us down in EU!  I joined YU1KX club station with 105 Yagi and
1k5W on the top of the hill but we couldn't make even 100 QSO on Sat.  I could
hear KH7Y long path, ZS gave me 59+20dB, UA9 peaked S9 but the noise was also
S9 most of the time.  I couldn't get attention of ZL3IO SP but I managed ZL1BYZ
LP at 10 UTC and left the station.  AH0BT called with 500+ QSO and later I
worked South America with 2K QSO.  It was nice to catch YM PY2NDX!  9A CW
should be easier with all this snow.  No way to go to Z6 WAE mult again.

73 de Mario, S56A