[3830] ARRL 160 WB8JUI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb8jui@juno.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WB8JUI Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 10:16:16 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bellevue, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 20.25

Total:  QSOs = 890  Sections = 75  Countries = 12  Total Score = 157,731

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Got a late start again this year.  I had planned on leaving work early to be
home in time for the start, but the boss and traffic apparently had a different
agenda.

This year's score is up 4% from last year.  With 84 mults in the log the first
night, I had hoped for much better.  Activity was good night two, it was just
difficult finding stations not already in the log.  Lots of dupes while
running.

Missed PR, PAC, SV, AK, MB, NL, and NT for the ARRL section sweep.  I can
usually count on both KH6 and KL7, but not this time around.  The new Ontario
sections were very well represented, unfortunately DX was at a premium.  A big
difference from the CQWW last weekend.

See you all again in The Stew Perry TBDC later this month.

73 - Rick WB8JUI

Elecraft K3 @ 85W
N1MM + Winkey
Inverted L @ 50' with 36 radials (50-75')