[3830] CQWW CW DR1D M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DR1D M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 09:15:05 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DR1D
Operator(s): DL3KO, PY2SEX(DL1NX), DK3DM
Station: DR1D

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Kerpen

  160:  163    11       58
   80:  884    27      110
   40:  946    37      140
   20: 1050    38      141
   15:  962    39      145
   10:  437    35      132
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hi @ all Contesters!

This time we had some hardware problems and only 2.25 OPs.
While multiplier count is quite OK, we missing a lot of Qs.
So this was not to be a full satisfying operation. But anyway....
We tried our best and had some good fun.
Thanks to Robert, DL3KO for hosting us again at his station and
many thanks to all, who called in to give us a point.

For the DR1D Team

Heiko, DK3DM