[3830] UR DX C4Z(5B4AIZ) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UR DX C4Z(5B4AIZ) SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 08:04:53 -0800
                    Ukrainian DX Contest

Call: C4Z
Operator(s): 5B4AIZ
Station: 5B4AIZ

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Mazotos
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

  160:     0            0
   80:    79           40
   40:   238           58
   20:   210           50
   15:   263           61
   10:   231           45
---------------------------
Total:  1027    0     254  Total Score = 1,244,854

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

What a fantastic turnout of Ukranian operators to support their own contest,
they were everywhere providing lots of mlts which were otherwise in short
supply as I felt band cndx throughout the spectrum were crud, thanks guys.

What a difference one week can make, last week in WW I could work 10mtrs until
around 8.00pm local time, this weekend the 3 higher bands closed up for me by
6.00pm. 40 mtrs was difficult and on 80 mts it felt like I had no antenna, the
one I have is no great shakes but it;s performance was at an all time low, so I
wrapped things up at 23z. Band cndx were no better Sunday but this was a busy
contest in eu so the absence of dx in any numbers didn't spoil the fun.

Didn't do better than 23 of the 27 available Ukr mlts on any band and I never
did hear CN & TE on any band. I had some intermittant keying issues so
apologies for the garbled output at times. Thanks to the organisers and all of
the entrants for the qso's - cu in CQWW CW later this month.

Rig TS570 - 100w, 3 ele Tribander , Inv Vee dp for 40m & Half sloper for 80mtrs
all up 15mtrs. Logging with 'SD'

73  Brian C4Z (5B4AIZ)