[3830] CQWW SSB PY2XV SOSB(A)/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2xv@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PY2XV SOSB(A)/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:17:25 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY2XV
Operator(s): PY2XV
Station: PY2XV

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH: GG66rj
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:  161    23       37
------------------------------

It was a good contest for who was with the station in order.
I had many difficulties to listen to stations from Europe and the United
States.
When was calling CQ in certain frequency more than 30 minutes, appeared at
another station in the DX cluster frequency that I was and that bothered me a
lot.
Patience has limits and mine went away too soon.
Next year I'll have another strategy and hopefully reach my personal goal.