[3830] CQWW SSB K5IID SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5iid@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K5IID SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 21:16:33 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K5IID
Operator(s): K5IID
Station: K5IID

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Texas (4)

  160:  -0-   -0-      -0-
   80:    1     1        1
   40:    2     1        2
   20:   78    21       53
   15:  205    28       81
   10:  220   612       77
------------------------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

It's been a long ,long time since i have heard such strong signals on 10 and 15.
The MP s-meter just doesn't normally go that high!  Obviously conditions were
great, but with good conditions come LOTS of competition! That is a good thing
but it does tend to trample on us little pistols. But that is my problem! My
score is down considerably from last year, but no near as many hours in front
of the radio.   I have a serious problem that must be fixed this week.
Everytime I tried to operate on 80 or 40 the MM program would go crazy and I
had to restart the computer to get back in play. Most likely RF causing the
problems.   SS is coming next weekend and everybody knows that there ain't no
meters like 40 meters for that.           Hope conditions are this good for the
rest of the fall and winter contests.
                                          73, Tom K5IID