[3830] DMC RTTY W5EW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] DMC RTTY W5EW Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 20:47:18 -0700
                    DMC RTTY Contest

Call: W5EW
Operator(s): W5EW
Station: W5EW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Houma, Louisiana

Total:  35  Countries = 9  Call Areas = 5  Continents = 1  Total Score = 490

Rig trouble kept me busy the first 6 hours and by the time I had solved the
problem the NA QSO Party RTTY started and QSOs in the DMC dried up. Several in
the na qso party called me, guess they did not see CQ DMC in my CQs or did not
know the difference.

Anyway, scheduling two(2) RTTY contest on the same day and time is not a good
idea and something I think should be avoided.   It hurt my effort as reflected
in my puny score....73 everyone....W5EW...........