[3830] WPX CW KT5J(K5OT) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KT5J(K5OT) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 13:57:36 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KT5J
Operator(s): K5OT
Station: K5TR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to George K5TR for the station access!  It's unfortunate that I couldn't
squeeze in a full 36 hours this year, but I had last-minute conflicts develop
for me on both ends of the test.  So I did what I could and operated straight
through from about 2000Z Saturday through 1230Z Sunday.  It was still great
fun!

Congrats to the many (many) amazing scores and personal bests over the weekend.
Now I understand that the sounds I heard on my drive home were worldwide WPX
records crashing.

73,
Larry K5OT