[3830] WPX SSB D44AC(I4UFH) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i4ufh@libero.it
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB D44AC(I4UFH) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 00:48:25 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: D44AC
Operator(s): I4UFH
Station: D4C

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: MonteVerde
Operating Time (hrs): 35.30

   15: 4433

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Was a blast ! Amazing condition during all a the weekend ! Main plan was to try
to beat the 15m All Time score, but unfortunately Murphy visit our Generator !
Lost Power for almost 3 hours during EU prime rate pileup ! The generator died
just before the sunrise, and i had dried a set of backup battery until no more
power available . A forced stop of 3 hours were done waiting for the right guy
try to fix the generator.
After several hours he come up at the top of the mountain and fix it, main
problem was the dirty gasoline that stop the engine ! Well back ready in Air
hoping to recovery some sort of pile in the night time, but unfortunately the
rates are not the same as the morning time !
Despite this generator issues, the contest were pretty amazing, the night time
was interesting, called from  a lot of KH6's,  YJ0, BY's, XX9 and and
unexpected TO7 ! Thank's for everyone called me , look for me next time with a
new backup generator !

73 de Fabio I4UFH