[3830] WPX SSB G8DYT SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john@g4ata.co.uk
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB G8DYT SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:06:04 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: G8DYT
Operator(s): G8DYT
Station: G8DYT

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: IO92qv

A newcomer to 10m this was my first contest on this band having had some success
with SOHP 80M in the past..... R.I.P. my full-size 80m 4-square!!

Disappointed that there was no propagation to NA from this QTH for the entire
duration although pleased to have worked 69 DXCC.

FT-1000MP, 400W and a 4-ele LFA yagi at only 5m above ground!  The antenna will
be higher for next year's contest!!  I am sure that I have a lot to learn about
this band but still enjoyed it .....especially after the  recent RUDX contest
when I worked every station that I heard - all 8 of them!!!  That's one of the
nice (though sometimes frustrating) things about this hobby ....there's always
a learning curve :-)

Thanks to all for the Q's and the points.  Good luck and I'll see you on 10m in
the next one.

Good luck and good DX to all

73 de John, G4ATA (aka G8DYT)