[3830] WPX SSB WI5ID(K5IID) SO(A)AB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K5IID@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WI5ID(K5IID) SO(A)AB(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 21:22:06 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WI5ID
Operator(s): K5IID
Station: K5IID

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 16.75

  160:    0
   80:    7

Club: DFW CONTEST GROUP

Comments:

Even though I had the weekend reserved on the family calendar, I got ambushed.
My mother-in-law's birthday and a nephew's birthday party just happened to be
scheduled at noon on Saturday in Ft Worth (a two hour round trip away. So that
meant missing almost all the EU openings on Saturday morning. By the time I got
back, this old man had to take a nap. So basically all of Saturday daylight
hours were shot. All that being said.. I still had a good time as usual.
I just have to do something about 40 and 80 meter antennas. Something on 160
would be a real plus. But on this postage stamp lot it is tough to do.
Someday i will come up with something. It's hard to do when the XYL would
really appreciate less wires and more open spaces. Hi.
Heard some outstanding scores!
I'll be back next year...
 Tom K5IID