[3830] Rus DX LZ0M(LZ2SX) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX LZ0M(LZ2SX) SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 08:27:56 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: LZ0M
Operator(s): LZ2SX
Station: LZ0M

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: cape Kaliakra

  160:   100             30        22
   80:   288             40        44
   40:   279             51        46
   20:   296             40        53
   15:    88             25        20
   10:     8              6         0
Total:  1059    0       192       185  Total Score = 2,501,395

Great activity and contest !

Now I understand what I miss in DX-ing when work from my home QTH .
Due to High Level of noise in my town I have decided to move to
remote area just for checking.So it looks as a field day operation
instead of working from your own QTH.

With support from my colleagues (LZ2KSB team) and NIMH-Varna
I worked from cape Kaliakra. It is a Nature Reserve LZFF-042 and
ARLH BUL-016.I was able to copy and others contesters copied my signals
even remote DX station entered in my log .For simple wires it is
NOT too bad ....;-)
And Russia is not too far away ,so it is easy to take part in RDXC from
Bulgaria .

>From this link you can find a few pictures from my activity in this place :

http://lz2ksb.blogspot.com/p/lz0m-rdxc-2012-cape-kaliakra.html

and I also tried to collect information for this Nature Reserve and posted it
on :

http://qrz.com/db/lz0m

So have fun and Enjoy Contesting !

Trcv-100 Wtts