[3830] NAQP RTTY W7LD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7ldxp@embarqmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W7LD Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 09:06:41 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W7LD
Operator(s): W7LD
Station: W7LD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WWA

   80:   41    18
   40:  118    39
   20:   82    35
   15:   32    21
   10:   58    23
-------------------
Total:  331   136  Total Score = 45,016

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Would you believe I worked UT, NV, CA, OR, ID, WA, and CO on the 80 meter band
using only my 20 meter yagi antenna at 70 feet? Aren't WIDE RANGE ANTENNA
TUNERS wonderful? The clue was when the noise floor of 80  meters dropped to
minus 129 dbm on the panadaptor, and everyone was beating me in the pile ups.
It was time to start checking my line up! This old age hill I live on is
getting steeper every day.
73
de JACK / W7LD / "Lucky-Dog"