[3830] ARRLDX CW DP1POL(DL5XL) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dp1pol@agcw.de
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW DP1POL(DL5XL) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:54:40 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: DP1POL
Operator(s): DL5XL
Station: DP1POL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Antarctica
Operating Time (hrs): 12.2

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  201    36
   20:  631    55
   15:   28    18
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  860   109  Total Score = 281,220

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

This is the fourth time I have entered ARRL DX Contest (CW) from Antarctica, and
the best score I have collected from this location so far. Saturday and Sunday
were normal working days at Neumayer Station, but best propagation to North
America was to be expected at night, so I could combine my duties well with a
bit of contest operation. In the end, I spent 12.2 hours on the radio for over
800 QSOs. 20m was really productive, while 15m was marginal and 40m was
troubled with auroral conditions. I really enjoyed the contest, and giving our
the KC4 multiplier. QSL cards will be handled by DL1ZBO, the entire log has
been uploaded to LotW.