[3830] RTTY WPX IZ4AFW SOAB(TS) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz4afw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX IZ4AFW SOAB(TS) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:37:44 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: IZ4AFW
Operator(s): IZ4AFW
Station: IZ4AFW

Class: SOAB(TS) LP
QTH: Bologna

   80:    0
   40:    2

Club: Cento DX Team

Comments:

Unfortunately no low bands antennas at the moment, and we had very very bad
weather in Italy for about 10 days before the contest, so no way to put them up
just before the contest.
This way I missed many, many multipliers and qsos, but anyway it was great fun
to operate in this contest, as usual.
Nice run on a clear frequency on 20m on Saturday morning, some problems on 10m
with my 'deaf' antenna.
See you next year, surely!

Condx: TH6 @24m, Elecraft K3