[3830] RTTY WPX N2WN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N2WN SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 05:11:06 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Grainger Co., Tn

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Fumble fingers botched a couple QSOs, I caught them so they are in the log, but
wound up with duplicate serial numbers on two QSOs. I had loaded the latest
N1MM and it was behaving differently that I was used to (kinda jumpy in the
MMTTY window and not placing some calls on the stack) on the plus side, weird
calls were much easier to capture (had to type them in before).

Conditions were OK. 10 was decent on Sunday with some nice EU and Asia Minor
QSOs logged. Many new calls again, which is always nice. Some spotlight
propagation seemed evident as I received "booming" a couple times. There was at
least one EU station (Dutch if my memory serves me correctly) using a K3.

Had some OK run rates, still see some room for fine tuning my messages. 20 was
my toughest band for some reason, had to really work at it. 20, 15 and 10 were
all pretty crowded, a sign of growing interest in RTTY.

See ya down the log...

73,
Julius
n2wn